2/17/2016

// Review: The most hyped eyebrow product ever

Hi guys!

As you've probably seen in my post about my new babies (aka my Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kits), I also ordered one of the ABH dipbrow pomades.

And yes.
It is worth the hype.


I ordered the dipbrow pomade and the ABH brush 12 along with the contour kits on beautybay.com.


Before ordering, I did a bit of research as I wasn't too sure about which shade I should get. My eyebrows aren't blonde or brown so I had to get something in between. A shade not as dark as the NYX eyebrow pomade in "Chocolate" which I've been using for a while now.
So for me, it was pretty obvious that I should get the ABH pomade in "Taupe" but it was kind of hard to find some reviews of taupe that didn't only include a swatch but also a pic of someone wearing it.
Long story short: The only thing I found were swatches. That's why I'll put a pic of me wearing it at the end of this post.



I'm in love with this.
You don't need a lot of product and you can blend it easily.
And it's not too dark. For me, it's perfect.
I tried to take pics of a swatch that show the "real" colour but it's kind of hard. So, if your eyebrows are neither blonde nor brunette I would definitely recommend the ABH pomade in "taupe".

As swatch:


On your eyebrows:
(it's a bit blurry and yes, it's a pic I posted before but I'm not good at taking selfies haha)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen