3/02/2020

// Still alive and finally well

Hello people of the Internet!

It has been a while since I last posted on here. A while as in 4 whole years!
And let me tell you: a lot has been going on since then! I moved to England for a year after school, came back, started Uni, left uni without getting a degree because I realised I didn’t want to do this for the rest of my life, I went from working part time to working full time at the green apron coffee company, ended up in a hospital for two months and just recently left my job to learn how to be myself again. Did I ever forget about my blog? No. I have so much to write about, I could probably post about that for 4 more years. But will I do that? Probably.

Lately, I‘ve been getting a lot of emails from Bloglovin as it seemed like my blog caught some attention and I gained a few more followers. HI EVERYBODY! How are you doing? You guys are basically the reason why I finally caved in and ended up posting again! 

This post marks the beginning of a new era on here. I will start posting about makeup again, as I intended and did when I first started. But I will include some posts about mental health and my puppy as well! I‘ll basically post about whatever comes to my mind and I‘m really looking forward to doing this again! A huge part of the next few posts will probably be my trip to Chicago this month! If you guys have any wishes/ideas you want me to write about, just let me know!

Here‘s to new beginnings!

X


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen