3/05/2020

// FIRST IMPRESSION: Thirsty Palette by Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Heya Internet! How are we doing?

As I promised in my previous post, I‘ll blog more often from now on! So that’s what I‘ll do today!

I recently used my Thirsty Palette by JSC for the first time even though I had it on my vanity for almost a year now. I just never got around to diving into it with work and simple tiredness dominating my life. Since I‘m slowly reclaiming my life again, I did find the joy of doing my makeup again as well! So I grabbed the palette and just.. started.:D I made a TikTok while doing that which will be at the end of the post.
So, shall we start? Y E S!

The palette:


I bought this palette at the Morphe Cosmetics store in London for about £45, if I remember correctly.
It‘s good quality with barely any fallout. I wouldn‘t say that the shadows in my palette are as creamy as they are in other JSC palettes I own, but I don‘t know whether this is usual for Thirsty or if it‘s because it‘s been sitting around for a while. Colour payoff is great, though. And they blend like a dream!

Here‘s the look I came up with:


I‘m sorry that this photo is not a professional one but rather taken using my iPhone. I do not have my DSLR at the moment. :/

Since I‘m having way too much fun on TikTok at the moment, I keep making some myself. Drawing, colouring, journaling... doing my makeup... :D here‘s the one for the Thirsty palette:


I‘m not sure if blogger will let you watch the video I uploaded, but I‘ve got you! Here‘s the Link :)

To wrap this post up, I‘d say that Thirsty is an overall cute and well thought out palette with colours that go really well with each other. If you want it and can still get your hands on it now that JSC discontinued it and these are your colours: buy it. However, I don‘t think you‘re missing out if you don‘t have it. I for myself am not sure, how often I‘ll use it from now on. I have a lot of eyeshadow palettes by now, nearly all JSC has released and I rather use those than Thirsty. Jawbreaker is my holy grail!

I‘ll see you guys in the next post! Stay cool!

X


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen